Have you heard the saying that the cemetery is the home of untapped potentials? Maybe yes, or maybe no, but that we don’t know something exists does not make it disappear. For everyone who desires success, the job is theirs to discover how to make it happen. That is the reason I think you need to get a life coach to help you unlock your potentials and become an achiever!
Listen, I know some would say I am already an achiever; congratulations! But it will shock you to know that what you call success is only a tip of the iceberg of your potential, if you press a little harder. Let me whet your appetite a little with these ten reasons you need life coaching:
1. Everyone has their bag of mystery. Deposited in every man are inestimable potentials for success. You need life coaching to unravel it for you and do more than you are doing at the moment. The Wright Brothers in December 1903, discovered the first successful airplane, but Robert Hutchings Goddard in March 1926 launched the first space shuttle.
2. What you know may not be the solution. The world is full of marketing noises that we often choose the wrong solution. Life coaching helps you to look inward and come up with the real solution to your challenges.
3. We all need an honest push. You think your spouse is nagging you to act? Wait until you meet my coach; he practically drives me to the edge. Yes, life coaches know that 99% of the problems we face are our own making, yet we blame other people. That’s why they don’t relent until you do it!
4. Sometimes, an outsider’s opinion counts. If your spouse insists on you following through, you may say they are not romantic and take offense. But when a life coach you paid comes in, he uses his/her professional knowledge to get you to act without straining your relationship.
5. Put your money where your mouth is. There is a saying that the medicine you never paid for ends up on the shelf. Yes, this is true!. When you pay for life coaching, you will value it more than a friend’s advice. Your friend won’t worry so much about your lazy attitude, but a coach will.
6. You will be your own solution provider. The best part of working with a life coach is that he won’t suggest a solution for you. He will only work with you to find your own solution after you have fully understood your challenges.