The basic need of data protection:
It was the primary need of every one of the securities of their personal as well as their official data. If someone gets their data in their hand, then they started blackmailing him/her, and that was not a good act. For this purpose, a law passed in 1995 for the protection of data, that is Directive 95/46/EC. It was under the EU.
From then to now, everyone feels safer to some extent. The last 20 years from 1995 to 2015, there was much peace in the crime of getting personal information about someone. It is such good news. Everyone has right to feel safer within their data circle, and this data directive is providing the same safety to the clients.
Directive 95/46/EC also refers to EU data protection regulation will get imposed in May 2018. The people will feel safer within their sharing of their personal information on the different sites, and the world will move toward a more secure way. There will be less likely toward the wrong deeds.
The main heads of this law:
There are seven core principles on this directive. Have a look at them.
- Notice: The person will get a notice if his/her data gets collected
- Purpose: The data gathered will get used for the purpose and will not be used other than the mentioned purpose.
- Consent: Not be shareable to the third parties without the permission of the owner of that data.
- Security: The data once collected will be under the usage of safe hands and will not get stolen, theft or loss.
- Disclosure: Subjects whose data gets collected should get informed to the parties or the party collecting that detailed data.
- Access: The data once received will be available for the accuracy. It means you whose data gets collected will get access for the accuracy of data.
- Accountability: For the adhering of all the seven principals, one should be able to hold all the personal data accountability.
If any one of them gets violated, then there is a heavy punishment under this law. After the imposition of the directive, there will be an advancement in the data protection. The peace of the world will increase, and there will be more friendly situations around the world.
The security and need of the hour:
The data of the companies and the personal data are very vital to their owners. If some of the necessary data get in the hand of someone else, then this will not be a good work. You have to protect your valuable data because nowadays it gets used in many of the crime scenes. So, one should be very careful in protecting his/her data. That’s why it is the hourly need of today of the protection of data.
Many bills get passed in the assembly of EU against the wrong use of data. The Directive 95/46/EC will be a good initiative.